Free People Class Specialist - Soho New York, Ny - Str829
Class Specialist | Roles & Responsibilities Reports To: Department Sales Manager, Assistant Department Sales Manager
Objective: To create a unique, innovative and inspirational customer experience; encompassing the Free People lifestyle and brand image, while maintaining all store operations and goals, resulting in driving sales and ensuring the profitability of the store.
There will be certain product classes and sale that should be assigned to Class Specialists. The assignment of these will be based on volume contribution and maintenance demands.
- Meet once a week with the Assistant Department Sales Manager to review business and determine weekly objectives and goals.
- Utilize business tracking sheets.
- Work a minimum of one opening shift during the week to complete objectives determined at weekly business review.
- Maintain and enforce all class standards (stock levels, tagging compliance, organization, cleanliness, placement, signage, etc.).
- Communicate product knowledge to all staff at daily and all-store meetings.
- Contribute through store communication boards utilizing weekly home office communication and in-store contest, goals and initiatives.
- Adhere to all 'Typical Day' guidelines.
- Review and maintain a resource library of training tools and business tracking history.
- Perform all sales functions.
- Facilitate the zones of the floor based on business needs.
- Uphold all company policy and procedure.