The role of the Field Merchandising Coordinator is to provide service and sales support within their territory while increasing the corporate visibility of Calvin Klein brands and product categories.
This role is focused on Men's Sportswear and Men's and Women's Jeans.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Visit key stores as directed within territory ensuring visit requirements are met based on corporate initiatives.
- Negotiate/secure key floor placement, signage and visual enhancements.
- Merchandise all products to ensure optimum presentation on sales floor. Maintain visual account standards.
- Set up national sale events and new fashion deliveries following store directives.
- Conduct in-store seminars within territory for on-going training and motivation for store personnel.
- Develop positive relationships with store associates.
- Manage territory regarding opportunities, challenges, and suggestions. Communicate information to management in a timely manner.
- Provide photos of new deliveries, sale events, GWP’s, new product launches as well as “before and after” photos on a regular basis.
- Fill in/locate stock and merchandise all fixtures as per company standards.
- Monitor markdowns, POS pricing and returns to vendor.
- Review sales data weekly and monthly to determine door performance.
- Provide monthly schedule and weekly updates to management.
- Assist customers with the brand.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: One to three years retail experience required
Education: High School or technical school completion. Some college preferred
Skills: Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel, and E-mail
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.