We're looking for a freelance Fabric Temp in NYC.
- Assist fabric and trim team in maintaining seasonal process
- Administer creating and maintaining fabric & trim charts/spreadsheets while obtaining all fabric info including tracking. Chart must stay up to date.
- Assist sending out p.o.’s for fabric orders to mills including color standards & art packs where necessary.
- Assist sending out quality cuttings for counter developments to vendors
- Maintain & organize fabric & trim library while keeping it updated with new collections, replacing out older seasons.
- Contribute in regular seasonal filing of mill headers, quality cuttings for samples and bulk, lab dip receiving’s, leather swatches & skins keeping work area clean and organized.
- Ensure fabric & trim team has all necessary supplies and tools needed seasonally and replenish orders regularly.
- Manage ordering Pantones of seasonal colors
- Coordinate fabric appointments with vendors, design, production, merchandising and sales when need be.
- Assist in setting up seasonal design and merch boards & keep them updated as changes are made.
- Maintain organized filing of invoices received and approved ensuring timely payments for all outstanding bills.