FABRIC COORDINATOR - Women's Fashion
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a women’s fashion client in their search for a Fabric Coordinator! This role is ongoing freelance (40 hours/week) and is located in New York City.
The Fabric Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Key liaison with sourcing, merchandising, designers and overseas manufacturers
- Maintain seasonal fabric charts and other status charts (i.e. tailoring, special projects and etc)
- Organize and maintain seasonal fabric binders with updated Fabric Info Sheets, fabric headers, etc.
- Follow up on sample yardage status
- Manage and maintain Sample yardage cuttings receipt
- Work with sourcing team to prepare sign off cuttings for each category
- Organize and maintain our master fabric library
- Take an ownership of our seasonal mill selections to manage/maintain during our seasonal kick off
- Help prepare and send out seasonal fabric developments, pattern artwork and color standard for daily sending to overseas
The ideal Fabric Coordinator will have:
- College graduate with minimum of 2 years of experience in Fabric/fashion industry.
- Must have a good understanding for the company's aesthetic with fabric direction for women’s.
- Must be computer literate in Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint, and Adobe Photoshop
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented and organized with very good follow up skills
- The Coordinator must have a strong sense of urgency and intuitive sense of priorities & accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled