ENTRY LEVEL PRODUCTION / BUYING ROLE - Luxury Apparel Brand
A Luxury Apparel and Leather Accessories in Los Angeles has a great opportunity for a detail-oriented Production/Technical Designer!
In this role, you will demonstrate your garment construction expertise as you develop accurate tech packs, communicate with designers and factories, and ensure proper fit standards are achieved. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for successful collaboration between multiple cross-functional departments, customers and factories.
- Create thorough flat sketches, CADs and technical packages
- Communicate with vendors and factories to discuss technical comments/issues
- Collaborate with designers on fittings and develop clear and precise fit comments for factories
- Liaison with internal and external partners
- Track and manage projects and meet all deadlines
- Maintain organized system for collections, prints, color stories and trend research; routinely update WIP spreadsheet
- Manage new product process from conception through production
- Review and spec all samples
- Ensure fit consistency during the development process
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience with technical design, garment construction and production
- Computer savvy with Photoshop, Illustrator, Outlook, Word and Excel experience
- Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work well under pressure and in a team environment
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.