Email Assistant (6 Months Contract)
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The purpose of this role is to support the new CRM activities and website expansion projects currently underway in Europe.
Reports directly into the CRM Manager. The role will require regular communication with peers from other business units within the EU (e.g. Email, Design, Web Production, Brand Marketing, Retail Marketing etc.) and also their US counter parts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the CRM team with testing for the new website launches
- Work with the CRM Manager to roll out and test new lifecycle programs (through email and direct mail)
- Work closely with the creative and production teams to ensure briefs and assets are delivered on time and within budget
- Analyse campaign results and provide actionable insights
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and competitor activities
- Assist the wider marketing and communication team with administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis in order to meet team wide deadlines
Experience & Skills
- Fashion marketing / Bachelors’ degree (ideal)
- Highly organised and articulate graduate (or equivalent) with email marketing experience, ideally gained in a fashion environment
- Skilled at writing a clear and informative brief
- Capable of coordinating amends and approvals from various teams in a timely manner
- Knowledge of database segmentation & targeting for personalisation
- Solid understanding of email KPIs and deriving insights for wider business reporting and actions
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable, with a willingness to learn
- Analytical and creative problem solving
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Computer literate – Excel, PPT, Word
- Team player – with excellent relationship-building skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V