Elite Brand Ambassador
If you are fashion-forward and have a passion for fashion and luxury goods, this is the next career step for you.
VIPdesk Connect is hiring Seasonal Elite Brand Ambassadors to handle customer service for CHANEL.
At VIPdesk Connect providing an exceptional customer experience for iconic luxury brands is our passion. Our talented professional team members not only excel in customer service but are passionate brand fanatics.
It takes an extraordinary person to deliver amazing service. We are looking for the right candidates who share the same spirit of excellence and passion. We are a highly-respected and trusted company in the customer care industry. We focus exclusively on luxury and premium brands—brands we all love and respect. We hire customer service professionals (Elite Brand Ambassadors) who not only excel in customer service but are passionate brand fanatics.
Do you love beauty products and fashion? Have you spent your career passionately representing luxury brands? Do you have experience in retail and strive for something more—someplace where you can make a positive contribution and be recognized. VIPdesk Connect is hiring Elite Brand Ambassadors to handle customer service for Chanel.
Elite Brand Ambassador work from secure home offices within commuting distance of Dallas. We provide world-class training including beauty product instruction with CHANEL’S top product experts. We offer competitive pay with incentives.
- Have a passion for luxury goods
- Love beauty products and would be excited to have deep knowledge of Chanel's line
- Are fashion-forward, stylish, and devour every fashion magazine
- Have a passion for luxury goods
- Deliver amazing service for brands like Chanel
- Aren’t afraid to be transparent and open
- Strive to be supportive and helpful to our team
The Work You Do
The Elite Brand Ambassador assists customers via phone and email, assisting customers with questions across all of CHANEL’S lines (fragrance and beauty; fashion, eyewear, watches & jewelry) and facilitating purchases.
The Elite Brand Ambassador is dedicated exclusively to the Chanel customer service program and is responsible for providing an amazing customer experience for Chanel’s customers via phone and email. The Elite Brand Ambassador will assist Chanel’s customers with all aspects of customer service including the placement of orders, general customer service assistance and escalated issues across three lines of business: Fashion, Fragrance & Beauty and Watches & Fine Jewelry. The Elite Brand Ambassador will utilize a variety of resources and information to assist customers in a courteous and professional manner that supports Chanel’s brand standards and goal of providing world-class customer service to their customers. This position is available in Texas and candidates must reside within reasonable commuting distance of Dallas. Although Elite Brand Ambassadors work from secure home offices, mandatory training at Chanel boutiques and training facilities is conducted throughout the year
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Handle customer service inquiries with sophistication for Chanel customers via phone, email and chat (chat to be added in the future).
- Provide warm, personable, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Convey energy, excitement, authenticity and a deep appreciation for the timeless elegance and beauty of Chanel and proud to represent the brand.
- Provide service in a manner that takes the service one step further, by engaging in fact-finding to ensure you are solving all of the customer needs.
- Utilizes proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by providing them with suggestions for products that match their interests and needs.
- Ability to retain and convey thorough knowledge and benefits of Chanel’s products.
- Confident and driven to find solutions to customers issues
- Meets or exceeds all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g., attendance, quality, sales, etc.).
- Thrive in an environment with high-performance standards.
- Communicate with customers and exhibit genuine empathy when appropriate.
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourishes brand loyalty.
- Ability to accurately document customer interaction details accurately.
- Applies high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers.
- Applies client and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work within reasonable commuting distance of Dallas
- Must have ability to travel to Chanel boutiques or training centers for trainings.
- Ability to attend meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about Chanel and their products and services.
- Due to the remote/home-office nature of this job, the Elite Brand Ambassadors is required to have a remote virtual office environment, internet connection, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time.
- Previous in-store retail experience ideally in luxury retail.
- Have a genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics and luxury goods in general.
- College degree preferred.
- Have experience with luxury brands and serving affluent customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and proven success in customer service in a luxury environment preferred.
- Chat experience preferred.
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take on new things.
- Desire to keep learning.
- Very professional, calm.
- Strong computer and internet skills. Able to learn quickly in a technical environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to type at least 35 words per minute with excellent spelling and use of grammar skills.
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs.
- Polite, friendly and knowledgeable phone demeanor.
- Highly adaptable, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Able to learn and work independently and exhibit ownership as well as in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence.
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check.
- Able to work within the given availability outlined above.
- Able to provide a work at home environment that is ergonomically sound, conducive to taking customer calls, quiet and free from distraction.
- Able to supply a computer, VoIP headset, internet, and telephone and service that meets the current minimum requirements.
VIPdesk Connect, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V