The EDI Assistant will help to support smooth communications between business partners utilizing standard EDI transaction sets such as the 850, 856, 860, 810 and 900-Series as well as updates to the catalog.
Responsibilities support the following:
Monitoring EDI, prioritizing and correcting any errors on inbound and outbound transactions.
- Resolving EDI issues by finding root causes and providing viable solutions to correct.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of EDI transactions.
- Communicating with 3PL’s using 900-Series documents for smooth processing of ASN transactions.
- Assisting internal users with requests to re-drop orders, EDI related questions & trouble-shooting.
- Assisting external business partners such as 3PLs, retailers and vendors as it relates to EDI.
- Replying to customers EDI questions such as missing or invalid data.
- Handling EDI data entry and ad-hoc projects as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Some EDI/ERP Software experience, preferably Simparel/Blue Cherry
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to analyze and solve problems and think independently