The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross functional presentations, learning sessions with Senior Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach.
Responsibilities may include:
• Assist with writing engaging, sales-driven product copy for Tommy Hilfiger apparel and accessories.
• Provide subject line options for emails.
• Create lists, gather reports and enter copy into our content management system.
• Organize marketing materials for website updates.
• Activate product and QA for accuracy.
• Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint & Word
• Interest in fashion & ecommerce
• Knowledge of fashion terminology
• Highly organized creative thinker and writer
• Avid online shopper a big plus!
*Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Summer 2017 semester. A candidate's application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of five full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from June 5 through August 11.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.