The Ecommerce Supervisor is responsible for merchandise received, stocked and expediting the processing of orders. Project work forecasts and determine productivity requirements to meet/exceed HBC.com’s service standards and to achieve overall building objectives.
• Manage the flow of product to ensure the timely and accurate processing of merchandise through the logistics centre.
• Develop daily plans to ensure forecasts and productivity objectives are met.
• Provide leadership, direction and on-going coaching to a group of 20 to 30 associates to ensure consistent achievement.
• Maintain communication programs including daily associate meetings, performance discussions and support of employee recognition programs.
• Daily review and maintenance of required reports.
• Reinforce and demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude through support and enforcement of health and safety policies.
NOTE: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.