Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The eCommerce Director drives the North American eCommerce marketing strategy for Ray-Ban and Oakley. The Director provides guidance on daily eCommerce marketing machinations, key performance indicators and best practices. Collaborates across disparate teams in New York and Milan and strategizes to provide recommendations to achieve 3 year plan growth targets.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives North Amercian eCommerce sales and margin through marketing initiatives.
- Manages the eCommerce marketing calendar for North America.
- Liaises with Marketing, PR and Social Media for integrated marketing initiatives.
- Contributes towards the Annual Operating Plans by providing over-arching strategy, budget and sales forecast for all online marketing tactics.
- Responsible for the day-to-day on-site & off-site marketing of NA eCommerce and achieving ROI targets.
- Manages external performance marketing agencies to provide constant revenue and traffic growth through ongoing optimization and innovation of all marketing tactics.
- Manages annual online marketing budget adhering to strict efficiency guidelines for performance-based tactics as well as maximizing key opportunities for brand-building activities.
- Works with online marketing agency to maximize site traffic and sales demand across Ray-Ban and Oakley eCommerce websites, while meeting specified ROI targets.
- Works closely with cross-functional peers on the Retail, Wholesale and Brand teams to ensure all communication is integrated to drive traffic.
- Collaborates with international teams to share best practices and efficiencies.
- Manages and mentors a team to drive qualified traffic through various acquisition tactics (SEM, SEO, Email, Affiliate Networks, Social Media, and Display Remarketing).
- Works closely with Web Analytics team to develop, measure and optimize the key performance indicators specific to each individual marketing tactic.
- Responsible for the Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reporting, re-caps and go forward communication to management, analytics, and product teams on sales performance, demand, project results, GM and strategic initiative performance.
- Researches and analyzes business trends, customer data and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities and proactively alerts others when programs deviate from projections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications or related study
- 10+ years of experience in online marketing
- 7+ years of team management experience
- Experience managing marketing campaigns across International regions
- Motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of management principles and practices including budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management principles and procedures
- Experience managing and monitoring performance/effectiveness of online marketing tactics such as SEM, SEO, Affiliate Networks, Email Marketing, Social Media, and Display Remarketing
- Extensive understanding of online marketing industry trends, tactics, current events, and user behavior
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Coremetrics, Omniture, and/or Google Analytics
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-866-431-8484.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.