Ecommerce Customer Service Representative - Luxury Brands
Renowned fashion luxury brands (Fendi, Salvatore Ferragamo, Prada ...) are seeking qualified candidates with a background and/or strong interest in luxury goods, for the position of Customer Service Representative. In this Ecommerce and After-sales role, you will be a primary contact by phone or email for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and e-mail inquiries regarding products and brand
- Assist clients on order-on-line
- Deal with orders in the back office and liaise with logistics
- Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers, retail, repair services, buyers, etc
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with staff at our traditional boutiques
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues
- Be a primary contact for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Able to communicate concisely our company policies to client
- Maintain and update regular client correspondence
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service for a luxury company, preferably in fashion.
- Strong Ecommerce background
- Must be a sales-oriented person.
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand's history, product offerings and communications/advertising program
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette and elevated speech
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
- 55/60+ WPM typing speed
- Second language a plus ( French, Spanish, Mandarin...)
The position is based in Manhattan. Must be flexible and able to work WEEKENDS
Salary - $2800/month + up to $450 bonus/month