The Moret Group is a dynamic and diverse company in the heart of the fashion district. We are a global corporation producing fashion and athletic apparel for men, women, and children, under many global licensed and owned brands. Product categories include: active, dance, contemporary, outerwear, sports, lounge, sleep, intimates, underwear, and accessories.
The E-Commerce Coordinator is responsible for supporting site operations, including digital merchandising and marketing functions for multiple ecommerce brands, including 2(X)IST, Danskin, Ovadia & Sons and Tantris. The Ecommerce Coordinator will work closely with ecommerce merchandising, marketing, and operations. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key member of a rapidly growing team.
• Implement and QA weekly site refreshes, seasonal collection launches, sales, and promotions.
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all product and content launches with thorough testing.
• Assist in product presentation and customer experience enhancements to ensure best-in-class experience across all devices.
• Collaborate with Ecommerce and Marketing teams on site content, merchandising, and email marketing calendars.
• Create accurate and timely weekly reporting and analysis of sales, KPI’s, and marketing channels.
• Manage product copy production and upload.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• 1-2 years relevant experience in ecommerce, including experience with content management and/or site production. Fashion experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
• Understanding of content management tools and site analytics technologies.
• MS office, strong Excel skills required.
• Copywriting/copy editing skills a plus.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
• Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment.