HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle
brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design
and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to
thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost
13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different
perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products
that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the
The eCommerce Content Manager role is responsible for all on-site
product content organization and spearheads all site merchandising
initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to, overseeing the
digital product lifecycle from product photography to product
categorization/activation to the on-site shopping experience. This
role also drives site optimization within the existing Product
Information and Content Management systems, and will be supported by
the eCommerce Content Associate.
Site Merchandising & Content Management for hugoboss.com and 3rd Party
• Manage the site content and product “go-live” schedule to ensure
that products are activated in a timely manner, maximizing selling
time on site.
• Oversee the product activation process, which includes ensuring
products are strategically categorized for maximized selling
exposure, and accurately filtered.
• Coordinate product photography needs with Creative Services, EU
counterparts, and licensed vendors.
• Manage and produce on-model, on-bust, and flat photography for US-
exclusive styles – this includes styling products, creating shot
lists, providing on-set direction, selecting final product imagery,
and communication photo edits/mark ups.
• Effectively communicate merchandising strategy to the studio(s),
post-production teams, and content support for consistent and
• Ensure products are shot in a timely fashion – both domestically and
• Maintain creative support by providing regularly updated style
guides for both usage on-set and on-site.
• Provide imagery and copy feedback as needed to ensure that the site
content is brand appropriate, consistent, and accurate.
• Manage the copywriter, communicate the copy needs, and
proofread/edit the product copy.
• Work cross functionally with 3rd party vendors including a
recommendation engine and SEO.
• Constantly QA the site to ensure customer facing content and
merchandising are accurate.
• Manage the general content budget.
• Work with the eCommerce Content Associate and Digital Marketing
Associate to oversee the marketing content publication on site.
• Curate marketing concept shops in coordination with campaign
launches and e-mail blasts.
• Coordinate product activations with the marketing team to ensure key
merchandise goes live in time for a campaign launch and/or email
• Align with the marketing team on images needed for emails and/or
marketing content on site – brief the photo studio, provide
creative direction, and ensure images are produced in a timely
Analytics & CRO
• Using analytics, heatmapping and the A/B testing platform, ideate
new site features and strategies to improve UX and CRO.
• Align with the eCommerce Project Manager and EU counterparts to test
and execute new features.
• Work with the eCommerce Marketing Associate to create, optimize, and
update innovative on-site consumer guides and tools.
• Work cross functionally with tag management team to ensure proper
tagging fo the site.
• Provide adhoc reporting.
• Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Business Administration).
• Minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience in digital retail, specifically
content management, site merchandising, and product photography.
• Must be reliable, self-motivated, and highly organized with a strong
attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be able to work independently/take initiative and challenge the
existing operations when necessary
• Must be able to work cross-functionally with multiple vendors, as
well as both domestic and international departments within the Hugo
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• Must demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility, and passion for
• Must possess a deep understanding in the trends, needs, innovations,
and pace of the eCommerce industry.
• Experience with Google Analytics, tagging, SEO, heat mapping tools,
A/B testing platforms, and ticketing systems is a plus.
• Experience working with a Product Information and Content Management
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an
international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector
and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know
The HUGO BOSS Group and its brands
HUGO BOSS is growing
For many years now, the Group has ranked among the global
market leaders in superior fashions – and been progressively
extending this position.
Today the fashion group generates sales of 1.75 billion EUR
with a workforce of more than 10,000. Flanking highly developed
product competence and excellent logistics as cornerstones of
this continuing success is a global marketing network powered
by a comprehensive knowledge of markets and consumers in over
Further indicators of the Group’s strength are the high number
(over 1,500) of HUGO BOSS Stores operating worldwide, and the
more than 6,500 other partner POS venues. Consistent,
innovative visual merchandising and efficiently implemented
marketing measures serve to reinforce the image of both the
Group and its brands.
The BOSS and HUGO brands cover all the major fashion segments
for men and women. Additional product groups such as shoes and
accessories, fragrances, eyewear, children's wear, and watches
complement the individual collections. This broad based and
well structured platform enables HUGO BOSS to offer each of its
target groups the fitting outfit for every occasion.
Sorry, applications for this position are not being accepted
through www.StyleCareers.com. To apply for this position,
please apply directly at our website using the link below.
Please be sure to choose StyleCareers.com as the referring
HUGO BOSS is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer