ECOMMERCE CONTENT COORDINATOR
The e-Commerce Content Coordinator develops and ensures best in class product content standards presented and maintained across key ecommerce and social platforms.
Coordinator will work with Randa's Product Development, Marketing and Sales teams to optimize existing product content catalog. This position will also measure and report on content KPI's
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Is the lead digital content watchdog for a multichannel men's accessories wholesaler/manufacturer.
- Creates and updates digital image and video best practice guidelines
- Verifies product content copy and images best practices are maintain on owned and retail partner ecomm sites
- Develops, organizes and maintains Randa's product copy catalog
- Works with Randa internal and retail partners to ensure online content revisions are executed in timely manner
- Ensures consistency, grammar and spelling are accurate, link functionality and content is up-to-date.
- Develops and communicates search engine optimization (SEO) updates into internal content build system.
- Develop, maintain and distribute content metrics
- Conducts monthly competitor audits on copy, images and content marketing practices
- Works closely with Creative Services and Omnichannel teams on social medias content best practices and measurements
- Ensures new product advancements and features are translated to relevant customer facing content
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) management, marketing copy writing, ecommerce CMS management, or PLM management is preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Collaborative attitude
- Detail orientated.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Analytics preferred,
- Proficient time management.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an urgent situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to work independently