Ecommerce Assistant - Jack Spade
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade & Company. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
Kate Spade & Company has over 168 retail shops and outlet stores across the United States and more than 87 shops internationally. Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
Welcome to Kate Spade & Company.
The Ecommerce assistant will be responsible for product lifecycle including site catalog management; photography uploads quality assurance, promotion setup and collaborating with the customer service team to resolve issues. This position is highly collaborative with the Merchandising, Production and Buying groups. The Ecommerce Coordinator will be a team player with exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to filter and prioritize feedback.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage on site product lifecycle
- Create compelling, trend-driven, brand appropriate product categories based on product attribution, merchandising feedback, current trends and analysis of product and category metrics.
- Site Merchandising ,Creation of product sets, cross sell strategy pre-sells, seasonal gift guide execution
- Collaborate with Jack Spade team to fully understand assortment, deliveries, merchandising strategy and pre-order/back-order requirements and markdown, promo cadence.
- Execute site refreshes on time and without errors to ensure product launches in a timely fashion.
- Using Demandware Business Manager, manage site updates, daily site maintenance and promotion setup and testing
- Collaborate with Ecommerce marketing to execute SEO strategy
- Collaborate with the Operations and Customer Service team to proactively facilitate and resolve issues/escalations.
- Help coordinate customer service training
- QA desktop & mobile sites daily for issues and identify areas of opportunity.
- QA of ongoing sites changes and new site updates
- Perform frequent competitive analysis, communicate findings, recommend changes, updates and improvements to support the company’s objectives.
- Assist with calendar management /Brief Creation
- Monetate: campaign execution and reporting
- DTC Reporting
- Manage Scene 7 image uploads
- Work with international team to support catalog needs
- 1-3 years experience in Ecommerce, preferably for fashion related company.
- Strong capacity for multi-tasking, working independently and time management.
- Candidates should be able to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy doing multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that can be applied inter/intra departmentally to obtain critical information from other teams or individuals. Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software.