E-COMMERCE SITE MANAGER
SMCP North America, business unit of SMCP Group, lead the
development of Parisian brands Sandro and Maje in North America.
It directly operates 129 points of sales in the US and Canada,
and gathers about 450 staff.
With three distinct contemporary Parisian fashion brands, SMCP
is a global leading company in the accessible luxury sector. The
Group operates 1,176 points of sales and its brands are present
in 35 countries worldwide as of June 2016. Evelyne Chetrite and
Judith Milgrom founded Sandro and Maje in Paris, in 1984 and
1998 respectively and continue to provide creative direction for
the brands. Claudie Pierlot was also founded in 1984 by Madame
Claudie Pierlot, and acquired by the Group in 2009.
Primary Objective: This position is responsible for managing
onsite content that generates engagement, conversion and upholds
the brand identity for the company's e-commerce business through
the execution of successful day-to-day operations.
SITE MERCHANDISING & CONTENT MANAGEMENT
• Manage site content and product “go-live” schedule to ensure
that products are activated in a timely manner, maximizing
selling time on site.
• Oversee the product activation process, which includes
ensuring products are strategically categorized for maximized
selling exposure, and accurately filtered.
• Coordinate product photography needs with brand counterparts,
and other departments as necessary.
• Manage and produce photography for N. America – this includes
styling products, creating shot lists, providing on-set
direction, selecting final product imagery, and communication
photo edits/mark ups.
• Effectively communicate merchandising strategy for consistent
and branded imagery.
• Ensure products are shot in a timely fashion.
• Maintain creative support by providing regularly updated style
guides for both usage on-set and on-site.
• Provide imagery and copy feedback as needed to ensure that the
site content is brand appropriate, consistent, and accurate.
• Work with Marketing to develop and update copy as needed.
• Work cross functionally with 3rd party vendors including a
recommendation engine and SEO.
• Constantly QA the site to ensure customer facing content and
merchandising are accurate.
• Manage the general content budget.
• Work with Marketing Team to oversee the marketing content
publication on site.
• Curate marketing concept shops in coordination with campaign
launches and e-mail blasts.
• Coordinate product activations with the marketing team to
ensure key merchandise goes live in time for a campaign
launch and/or email blast.
• Align with the marketing team on images needed for emails
and/or marketing content on site – brief the photo studio,
provide creative direction, and ensure images are produced in
a timely fashion.
• Using analytics, heatmapping and the A/B testing platform,
ideate new site features and strategies to improve user
• Align with the eCommerce Project Manager and brand
counterparts to test and execute new features.
• Partner to create, optimize, and update innovative on-site
consumer guides and tools.
• Work cross functionally to ensure proper tagging fo the site.
• Provide adhoc reporting.
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 5 years of related experience and/or study
• Strong computer graphics and rendering skills
• Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign,
Photoshop) and well-versed in the knowledge of other
preferred creative software
• Must have experience with spatial awareness and interior
design (3D design)
• Must have experience developing and sourcing special windows
• Must have elevated taste level and experience working at a
• Must have strong awareness of fashion and industry trends and
an ability to bring most forward ideas to the table
• Experience training/working with retail teams
• Foreign Languages, a plus
• Highly motivated, self-starting individual & strategic thinker
• Must be hands on and enjoy working in a highly creative and
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and
• Must be detail oriented, organized and flexible
• Must have strong multi-tasking skills and be able to work well
• Demonstrate strong project management, team leadership and the
ability to deliver results
• Strong analytical skills
• Flexible and able to adapt to change within an evolving group
With four distinct contemporary French fashion brands, Sandro,
Maje, Claudie Pierlot and Sandro Homme, SMCP is a leading
company in the accessible luxury sector. SMCP directly operates
723 doors and its brands are present in 25 countries worldwide,
directly or through partnerships. Evelyne Chétrite and Judith
Milgrom founded Sandro and Maje in Paris, in 1984 and 1998
respectively and continue to provide creative direction for the
brands. Claudie Pierlot was also founded in 1984 by Madame
Claudie Pierlot, and acquired by the Group in 2009.Kohlberg
Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) acquired a majority stake of Group
SMCP in June 2013.
Online profiles are not being accepted for this company. Apply
directly using the link below.