E-COMMERCE SALES AND MARKETING DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
The Castlewood Group a dynamic and growing apparel looking for an entrepreneurial, savvy individual to be a leader in developing its e-Commerce and Marketing business. Be part of what will be a growing a team to take our owned and licensed brands to new levels.
The e-Commerce Sales and Marketing Development Associate is responsible to grow our presence online to drive, achieve sales and profit.
Essential Functions but not limited to:
- Managing the Amazon FBA businesses for multiple brands and shipping inventory to the Amazon warehouses.
- Managing the DTC e-commerce websites for 2 brands.
- Organizing photoshoots for the products.
- Uploading pictures, product specs and pricing information.
- Creating consumer demand via flash sales, email blasts and other advertising means.
- Analyzing the data to help project future successful styles.
- Run social media accounts for a number of our own brands and grow existing user bases.
- Utilize social media advertising to drive demand to Amazon /own websites.
- Create new ways to improve service and streamline processes to better serve customers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have 1-3 years of Amazon selling experience and proficiency in Shopify/ running e-commerce websites.
- At least 3 years related online experience with an emphasis in developing brands in an e-Commerce selling environment.
- Prior experience working with social media communities and networking platforms.
- Proficient and skilled in Microsoft Office products particularly Outlook, Excel, Word & Photoshop.
- A good understanding of the Apparel Industry.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, friendly environment. Must be a team player & have high energy.
- Very detailed oriented. Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be responsible, punctual, professional, reliable, proactive and have a positive attitude.
- Proficient with Amazon Seller Central (Fulfilled by Amazon).
- Proficient with Social Media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram) & Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience