E-Commerce Business Analyst
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade & Company. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
Kate Spade & Company has over 168 retail shops and outlet stores across the United States and more than 87 shops internationally. Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
Welcome to Kate Spade & Company.
- Participate in planning and implementation of ecommerce projects across Kate Spade & Company’s GLOBAL digital properties.
- Communicate with management team, development vendor, and business area experts to improve product functionality, resolve issues, and improve consumer satisfaction.
- Capture and author user stories that capture the requirements and conditions for new projects / change requests.
- Participate in the project lifecycle as Product Owner, tracking new enhancement requests and elicit functional requirements from cross functional stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. .
- Continuously assess, identify, and present opportunities to improve and optimize the customer journey.
- Evaluate information received to mitigate conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, translate low-level information to business understanding, and distinguish requests from underlying needs.
- Gather and interpret data from multiple channels including but, not limited to document analysis, workshops, site visits, surveys, use cases, business analysis, workflow analysis, social and vendor reports to provide insight and assessment.
- Escalation of usability and performance issues as required; maintaining ownership of issues through resolution.
- Minimum five (5) years of Ecommerce Business Analyst experience or similar.
- Strong Digital IQ with experience in Ecommerce IT projects
- Google Analytics experience is a must have.
- Proactive work ethic with excellent planning and time management skills.
- Experience in using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies (Product Owner).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to quickly assess issues and react to changing circumstances and new information.
- Ability to troubleshoot / problem solve.
- Experience using project / task / bug management tool such as JIRA / Bugzilla / Basecamp.
- Experience working with and leading cross functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience working in a fashion / multi-brand environment a plus.
- Understanding of Internet protocols such as SMTP, HTTPS, SOAP/REST a plus
- Experience with 3rd party commerce integrations across ESP, OMS, WMS, Analytics, Scene7, Ratings & Reviews a plus
- Coremetrics experience is a plus
Kate Spade & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran