E-COMMERCE APPLICATION ANALYST
Buffalo David Bitton a global lifestyle brand with a long-standing tradition of quality located in Montreal is looking for new members for our team! Founded in France and brought to Montreal more than 30 years ago, to be developed with a European influence. The label now spans across 18 countries and more than 3000 locations. Key accounts include U.S. department stores Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, Dillards, Hudson Bay in Canada and specialty stores like Buckle, Jean Machine, Bootlegger and many more. Buffalo David Bitton is an iconic brand offering multiple denim styles and a full fashion collection.
We are currently looking for a dynamic person who is in need to be part of an expert team, managed by several renowned professionals in the field that will guide you, help you grow in fashion and share their passion for fashion. Who will have the opportunity to join us?!
eCom Application Analyst
As a key member of the E-Commerce team, the eCom Application Analyst will be responsible to design, develop, test, validate, and troubleshoot the various e-commerce software applications. The position will require consistent interacting with both internal and third party technical resources. The selected candidate must have a proficiency in implementing and trouble shooting data interfaces and web platform applications.
Skills and Requirements
- Provide specifications and analysis of new web platform enhancements and data interfaces;
- Create test plan templates and test with Buffalo/vendor to insure that functionality meets our needs;
- Provide application assistance to e-commerce departments in relation to interface development and Hybris Platform;
- Test interfaces to validate that the required data is being passed correctly to external systems, and that incoming data is being parsed properly into existing systems;
- Coordinate project statuses, activities, issues, and escalation procedures with third-party vendors and other related persons, as needed;
- Create, manage, and maintain all inbound and outbound Hybris interfaces, if applicable;
- Assist in Unit, Functional, Integrated, and other types of testing, as needed;
- Support post activation interface related activities, which include: ongoing interface monitoring, issue management, supporting upgrade activities;
- Interact with systems analysts and business analyst during the configuration and testing process;
- Interface with systems analysts and business analyst to assist in resolving support calls escalated by the Service Desk;
- Work with e-com team to understand the customer’s product-specific requirements and configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which programs are developed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information technology or a related field of study;
- Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution;
- 3-5 years of business experience in E-Commerce application support, analysis and implementation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows/ MS Office Applications;
- In-depth knowledge of deciphering and trouble shooting data interfaces.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work independently.
- Strong planning skills to meet and measure against team goals determined by your Manager.
- Ability to think logically for interpreting, analyzing, and discussing end user needs.
- Strong ability to evaluate technical options and identify solutions.
- Resourcefulness and ability to take the initiative in development and completion of work projects.
- Ability to work and communicate with internal clients, third party system vendors and other departments in an effective and positive manner.
Training and Experience:
- Experience project managing software implementations.
- Strong project management and people-facing skills, including proficiency in French and English verbal and written communication.