DIRECTOR, SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECTS
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
The Supply Chain Project Director will be providing direct support to the VP of Distribution in working on various projects affecting the whole supply chain including transportation, logistics, warehouse operations and logistics planning. He/She will diffuse best practices in project management and lead successful project implementations in the company through selected project management tools. The Supply Chain Project Director will support data collection and analysis needed for strategic decisions. He/She will use analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict and enhance supply chain processes.
The principal responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, managing and coordinating projects across logistics and distribution functions, more specifically to the following areas:
- Project management – engineer, design, budget, schedule and execute systematic, material handling and building improvement projects while updating key stakeholders and providing ROI.
- Research industry best practices and new technologies to develop recommendations which will support company’s development and profitability targets.
- Coordinate ongoing warehouse management system implementation of SAP EWM, providing updates and communication to all HB stakeholders.
- Improve planning process to harmonize merchandise throughput and optimize efficiency while improving customer service levels.
- Redesign of our existing intralogistics and systems to support future growth and retail expansion.
- Leverage Warehouse Management System capabilities and support data collection.
- Develop and manage Key Performance Indicators and monthly Scorecard as well as executive summary reports.
- Support Transportation and Compliance Department in leveraging systems and processes to gain efficiencies
- Be the point person regarding quality management
- Analyze and report on aging and product turn of fashion and basic “never out of stock” (NOS) inventory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Master’s Degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Production Engineering
- Training or experience in applying Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma principles
- 7 – 10+ years of previous experience in progressively senior leadership roles within Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in apparel or retail industry is required
- Knowledge of consulting and redesign of logistics structures
- Ability to lead project teams
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Open to new ideas and change
- Unquestionable work ethics, personal integrity and honesty
- Knowledge in ERP systems, SAP in particular and Warehouse Management System EWM or LES
- Experience in MRP or Transportation Management Systems
- Project management skills & change management skills
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.