Summary: This position is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities including leadership tasks and provides direction to operations, customer service, warehouse, IT, Accounting/Finance, In-house reviews for contracts and agreements, Product Liability claims, Logistics related to US eCommerce and retail replenishment and all activities pertaining to monitoring the working of each of these departments.
- Logistics Duties
- Build logistics strategy and oversee eCommerce B2B and B2C order processing and fulfillment
- 3PL provider development and management
- WMS / EDI / and order processing systems oversight
- Physical inventory audits and cycle counting strategies with 3PL
- Billing & Invoice auditing, validation and approval
- Work closely with executive management, Sales, and Operations to manage and provide logistics support.
- Assist product development strategy building with relation to logistics and order processing for expansion into new product categories
- Oversee new customer set up
- Prepare routine as well as ad hoc analysis
- Customer Service & Warehouse Management
- Communication between US, customer service (CS) and China quality control via weekly reporting and conference calls.
- Responsible for to provides detailed analysis of product and components supported by US CS.
- Responsible for Warehouse operations team including inventory management, servicing and shipping of parts, and manage the shipping budget and costs for all shipments company-wide.
- Responsible for the team reporting and issuing Returns approvals to select customers & report validation.
- Ensure Customer Service maintains inventory levels and coordinates parts orders for existing and new SKU’s. Support co-ordination of parts supply with China production.
- Oversees Customer Service teams preparation of timely and accurate reports to track and communicate trends in quality and report information to management and China quality teams.
- General Operations Duties
- Work with customers and suppliers (both US and Asia based) on any issues that may arise.
- Communicate with suppliers to facilitate completion of repairs and delivery of new products and/or services.
- Work with other department heads to resolve facility issues.