DIRECTOR OF E-COMMERCE
We are JBCStyle, (http://www.jbcstyle.com); the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries. With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Los Angeles, CA 90023
High End Contemporary Apparel Brand searching for a Director of E-Commerce to launch E-Commerce business out of LA corporate office!
- Minimum 8-years’ experience with E-Commerce expertise, ideally in a Sr. Manager or Director role with a mix of experience with corporate and small brands.
- College Degree required
- Content / creative / merchandising:
- Manage all artwork / layouts
- Manage all seasonal campaigns, photo shoots, look books
- Manage creative calendar / schedules
Marketing / Sales strategies:
- Develop and implement all e-commerce content and best practice strategies for the company, including but not limited to the development of content, email, CRM, SEO, SEM, paid search, display, affiliate, email marketing, mobile and analytics
- Develop promotional materials, loyalty programs, giveaways
- Manage inventories
- Develop roll out strategy to optimize e-commerce internationally
- Ensure site meets or exceeds weekly key performance indicators and sales goals.
- Drive accountability for results by directing weekly business review meetings and identifying actions that drive improvements in site key performance indicator’s
- Build and manage the full P&L for .com to include budgets and tracking sales and expenses
- Website development from inception and programming
- Manage and interact with all MIS related issues, consultants and information systems
- Closely track and drive strategic decisions to positively impact key performance indicator’s (i.e. traffic, abandoned cart rate, conversion, page views per visit, average order size, items per order, etc.)
- Drive site functionality --- identify, recommend, and implement new functionality or solutions to drive sales
Special Skills Required:
- Strong leadership, follow-through, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft office applications
- Must have high proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must be proficient with web analytics --- able to assist with web analysis for PPC, SEO, SEM, and web traffic usage analyses
- Knowledge of positioning and marketing
- Understanding of aesthetics and graphic design
- Magento experience is a plus