DIRECTOR OF CRM & LOYALTY - Bebe
The Director of CRM & Loyalty will be responsible for creation and execution of an omni-channel strategy to increase customer acquisition and retention. Focus will be on acquisition, retention and increasing LTV and RFM scores across all segments. Ideal candidate must display expertise in all aspects of email communication including: retention marketing, loyalty program constructs, customer segmentation and analysis and digital marketing. This position will play a critical role in our overall marketing strategy.
- Owns and drives our CRM activation and optimization strategies.
- Owns and drives our loyalty program and related strategies to grow this program, including refining program structure and improving program ROI.
- Grows our email and new-to-file consumer databases through aggressive best practices in data acquisition, list hygiene and attrition prevention tactics.
- Increases the Life Time Value (LTV) of our consumer base by creating profitable marketing initiatives while increasing the frequency and spend of consumer shopping patterns by segment.
- Grows our loyalty program, developing a sophisticated rewards and messaging plan that drives up LTV and promotes brand advocacy across channels.
- Provides insight into performance of different customer groups – online only, multi-channel, multi-brand, single category, multi-category, top spenders, etc.
- Performs post promotion/event incremental sales analysis/ROI and makes key recommendations.
- Produces customer lifecycle analysis reports showing cohort segments as well as key purchase and retention timeframes.
- Owns the print-direct marketing budget and delivers against ROI, new-to-file and retention goals, including customer database, strategy, messaging calendar and execution and analysis.
- Works closely with marketing team to develop tactics to specifically drive traffic and conversion.
- Develops customer targeting and segmentation profiles, building comprehensive segments that drive recency, frequency, monetary and affinity tactics.
- Ensures that all direct marketing communications adhere to corporate brand and messaging guidelines and work to strengthen core brand values.
Skills and Requirements
- 7+ years of successful, diverse and progressive retail ecommerce/online marketing experience.
- Minimum 5 years of direct CRM experience, managing and executing email programs for consumer products.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in conceptualizing and implementing marketing plans.
- Strong database/project management experience.
- Strong Excel and data modeling skills.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer