DIRECTOR OF BRAND & DIGITAL MARKETING
This US owned $50MM+ Home Fashions company has been growing 25% every year for the past 5 years. They are extremely diversified in Soft and Hard Home from Bedding to Bath to Furniture. They are very established with factories in China, India, Portugal and Vietnam. They have been in business for 40+ years and are going to be rebranding and recreating their company. New President in place. Lots of opportunity for growth. This is a great time to join this company in this role. Will be key part of the team.
As Director, Brand & Digital Marketing you will be responsible for delivering the annual Brand & Digital Marketing plan by achieving our strategic objectives and tactical goals. This position oversees all facets of the revenue and profit drivers across all of the company’s product categories. You will be working collaboratively with Sales, Product Development & Design, Operations and Finance as part of your daily activities. This role will report directly to the company’s President/CEO.
- Lead marketing & communications strategy and execution across retail, digital and wholesale channels as we launch major branding & marketing campaigns
- Set clear direction and manage timelines effectively to support concurrent product launches
- Oversee content strategy while leading the company through creative product innovations as well as the creation of new appealing branded product families
- Lead field marketing, ensuring a strong brand presence across markets and successful launches in new markets
- Manage interdepartmental relationships and strategy to achieve both retail and digital sales goals
- Own the marketing budget and expenses + sales KPIs across all market channels
- Conduct post mortems for all campaigns to continually learn and optimize
- Proven and demonstrable experience launching integrated branding & marketing campaigns
- Creative, strategic vision with ability to execute the day to day tasks in fast-paced environment
- Proven background and experience in digital marketing as part of a branding strategy
- Highly organized to run numerous project streams simultaneously
- Trend spotter with a drive to keep the business one step ahead
- Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance and drive optimizations
- Passion for design and creative product innovation
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior management
- Able to thrive in a mid-size business environment, bringing a process driven mindset to help the business scale while keeping an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- MBA preferred
- Experience in Home Accessories & related products wholesale or retail preferred
- Advanced Excel, Keynote/PPT and digital/social media skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.