DIRECTOR, MARKETING AND BRAND STRATEGY - Bebe
The Director, Marketing & Brand Strategy, will manage the development and implementation of marketing programs intended to drive branding awareness, engagement, traffic and sales across bebe.com and juicycouture.com. The Director will lead ecommerce content and engagement strategies, working with the creative team to bring these strategies to life. The Director will also lead the marketing team or outside resources in marketing programs and marketing planning to successfully promote our ecommerce businesses. The Director will ensure online standards and content are maintained at a brand level, as well as monitor website visitor patterns and product sales, adjusting strategies to optimize programs.
- Develop digital, mobile, ecommerce marketing strategies that deliver on KPIs and business objectives.
- Produce high-level content strategies and ideate with creative to concept activation strategies.
- Identify, develop and execute external marketing programs and external messages to drive traffic to bebe.com and juicycouture.com.
- Lead online marketing in development and implementation of leading-edge strategies for online programs including branded collaborations and partnerships, triggered events, personalization, segmentation, social media and special interest landing pages and other appropriate venues.
- Monitor and translate trends in content marketing and digital media into actionable strategies for the business.
- Oversee external partners to assure accurate profitable execution of marketing programs in media, email, social, PR and content marketing.
- Gather, analyze and report on profitability data for each program and campaign as the measure of success for marketing programs.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams including merchandising, design, sales and photo studio to ensure successful execution of marketing programs.
- Analyze performance in a daily/weekly/monthly cadence including recommendation process for plan changes.
- Launch scheduled marketing programs on time and on budget.
- Manage marketing plan and budget to weekly plan.
- Provide weekly detailed reports reviewing marketing program performance including recommendations and action plans for increasing sales and managing expenses.
- Perform weekly planning analysis on calendar positioning for all marketing programs, estimated sales by program and estimated costs of programs for planning purposes.
- Work with partners on branding collaborations.
- Concept big picture strategic campaigns that drive awareness and brand lift to bebe.com and juicycouture.com.
- Work with influencers on content marketing and joint collaborations.
- Maintain online marketing planning calendar.
Skills and Requirements
- 6+ years’ experience in marketing and/or brand strategy, specifically in online marketing.
- The ability to strategize an engaging social/digital experience, utilizing multiple platforms to deliver and engage a compelling brand story.
- Experience developing digital creative briefs, business requirements and strategic frameworks for digital engagements.
- Experience managing marketing vendors including those providing PR, content marketing and event marketing.
- Experience managing cobranded partnerships and collaborations.
- Passion for and knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for creative problem-solving.
- Confident and compelling communicator, presenter and writer.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Degree in marketing, business communications or related field.
- Good communication and partnership mindset.
- Ability to lead and influence at all levels across the organization.
- Attention to detail and accuracy for project execution.
- Ability to manage and prioritize against aggressive deadlines.
- Exposure to ecommerce technologies and analytics tools such as Omniture, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and other website creative or production products highly desirable.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer