Adecco Creative & Marketing has an exciting job opportunity with a major fashion retailer in the Framingham, MA area! They’re seeking a Visual Merchandiser for their e-commerce sites! This is a 6+ months freelance position with potential for growth for the right candidate. This is ideal for a JUNIOR LEVEL candidate with experience in analytics, marketing, and visuals/trends!
Responsible for the set up and maintenance of the products for the website. This includes content management of assigned categories in order to deploy and maintain accurate and time sensitive product assortment within ecommerce site. Follows company strategies for site experience and process workflows.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Site Content Management:
· Responsible for execution and maintenance of product data set-up, including navigation, search, cross sells, copy and image assignment.
·Coordinates with creative and planning teams to ensure accurate information of all items in assigned categories, including copy, images, attributes, shipping parameters, pricing and any enhanced product content.
· Conducts daily site review to ensure products are live and accurately displayed, categorized and priced after launch.
·Partners with e-mail team on product selection for optimizing e-mail performance through item selection.
·Performs analysis on product trends and availability and partners with Planning to ensure appropriate product spread based on identified trends.
· Determines daily product release based on P&A weekly ladder plan, Marketing calendar, product trend dashboards/analysis and product inventory reports.
Performs other tasks and/or projects as required.
· Sets product category, search parameters
· Deternines daily product release based on Planning & Allocation ladder plan and Marketing calendar
·Determines release dates to deploy to production
· Determines items to hold or release in line with marketing push
Minimum experience required to perform this job.
· 1-2 years related experience.
· Prior experience with content management and visual merchandising, preferred.
·Experience within multi-channel retailers preferred.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled