Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The Marketing Specialist supports Luxottica and Oakley Wholesale NA better serve its customers and provide efficiencies, leveraging B2B online platforms. The Marketing Specialist increases adoption and penetration of Luxottica’s B2B online business as well as ensures the platforms’ ongoing improvement. Plays an integral role in the support of the channel that currently represents a significant, and growing, share of the business. Helps to develop and implement commercial strategies and digital communications that advance business objectives and ROI.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the roll out of B2B eCommerce platform for Luxottica and Oakley Sport customers to ensure increased adoption and usage.
- Trains sales consultants on promoting the platform to customers.
- Showcases platform at expos and events to promote and train customers directly
- Manages communications to customers and launches new releases/features.
- Collects new requirements to be implemented to improve the platform and definition of roadmap, based on input from customers and sales team.
- Proactively brings on new ideas and partner with corporate team.
- Performs daily maintenance to ensure reliability of platforms by partnering with IT and corporate team.
- Promotes and supports the rollout of educational activities through the platform.
- Supports to the broader commercial strategy by leading initiatives through the online channel.
- Manages editorial plan for digital communication and promotional initiatives for customers (e.g. email blasts).
- Analyzes and profiles customer base to identify commercial opportunities.
- Designs promotional mechanics in partnership with business development and marketing.
- Develops digital assets in collaboration with an external agency (e.g. eDM, banners, overlays, landing page).
- Works with business intelligence and sales teams to coordinate customer profiling and CRM activities.
- Develops target customer lists based on promotional requirements.
- Activates initiatives in collaboration with the corporate digital team.
- Prepares plans and targets for the platforms in terms of adoption and usage.
- Keeps ongoing tracking and reporting of performance and adoption to ensure progress.
- Presents results to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, marketing, sales, strategy, CRM or digital within CPG, fashion or luxury companies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage big volumes of data
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment with multiple shifting priorities
- Ability to manage and prioritize various parallel deliverables
- Project management and organization skills with superior attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and willing to grow within an entrepreneurial environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Access, SAP knowledge and familiarity with online business
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-866-431-8484.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.