DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - Mahwah, NJ
Description: Adecco is assisting a local fashion client in their need to hire two consultants as a Digital Project Manager in Mahwah, NJ. The two positions are temporary assignments to cover maternity leave for about six months. One position will focus on social media and the other will focus on promotional planning.
- Develop schedule date-driven milestones and project timelines from conception to project completion utilizing scheduling/production knowledge of different media channels and industry best practices.
- Interfaces with Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers, Marketing Specialists, Merchandising Department Associates and other internal stakeholders to interpret the marketing objectives and communicate feedback for each project.
- Lead internal project status meetings and communicate ongoing project schedule updates to department
- Coordinates and assists with workload/resource allocation within and between creative teams, to ensure established due dates are met and maintained for each project during the creative process.
- Experience as a community manager of a major brand on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Familiarity with Facebook and Instagram advertising, including ad set up, custom audiences, billing etc.
- Understanding of retail business objectives and terminology to aid in communicating promotional changes and formulate plans of execution.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this Digital Project Manager opening in Mahwah, NJ then please send your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Wage Type: Hourly
Education Level: Bachelor
Years Experience: More than 5 years