DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Detroit-based marketing team, hit the ground running, and augment our talented staff with their impressive digital marketing abilities. This role requires knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing including SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Retargeting, Premium Ad buying, Content Marketing, and agency management.
- Plan, coordinate and manage new and existing direct response initiatives including Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Display and other digital focused marketing channels.
- Work with agencies and internal marketing team to concept, plan and execute annual brand campaigns and direct response digital initiatives.
- Work with Merchandising, Creative, Social, Copy, and Development teams to develop creative and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Report on budget and performance by channel and campaign.
- Forecast annual digital marketing budgets.
- At least 5 years professional experience a digital marketing specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with digital marketing agencies and executing brand campaigns across all digital channels.
- Expert-level experience with Adwords, FB Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Attribution platforms and other marketing management tools.
- Knowledge of E-commerce related services and retail business in general.
- Communicates openly and effectively, both verbally and electronically, asking questions and giving input where necessary.
- Strong time management, project management and a detail-oriented work ethic.
- Understands the power of teamwork.
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.