DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We're growing. Like crazy. As a result, we're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will play a key role in developing and executing GEO/Local digital marketing strategies that drive site and store traffic, revenue, customer acquisition, and customer retention. This role will be responsible for the implementation, execution, and reporting of digital marketing campaigns and will collaborate with internal and external partners. You will stay current on digital marketing industry best practices, as well as identify new betas and innovations that propel growth. We have a rapidly growing e-commerce and digital marketing program, and this is an opportunity to both develop and apply your skills. This position is located at our Torrid HQ in City of Industry, CA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Setup, test, and launch digital marketing campaigns for Torrid.
- Assist in developing, executing, and optimizing GEO/Local digital marketing strategy to drive Retail traffic.
- Manage campaigns to KPI and budget targets.
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical performance metrics (ROI, CTR, conversion data, traffic, bounce, etc.).
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site/store traffic and revenue, driven by research, competitive intelligence and analytics.
- Recommend process improvement techniques for improving workflow.
- Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Partner and coordinate work with outside agencies as required.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative discipline
- 1-3 years of experience running GEO/Local digital marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Yahoo Gemini
- Familiarity with search, bid management, and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Kenshoo, Marin)
- Familiarity with digital display advertising across social and ad networks, and the associated vendor landscape.
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- e-Commerce experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task; work both independently and in a team structure; have sound judgment and business acumen
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, macros)
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, weekly on-site physician, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.