DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST (SEO)
We're growing. Like crazy. As a result, we're looking for an SEO Analyst who will play a key role in developing and executing SEO strategies that drive site/store traffic and mobile app downloads, revenue, customer acquisition, and customer retention. This role will be responsible for the implementation, execution, and reporting of SEO initiatives and will collaborate with internal and external partners. You will stay current on SEO best practices, as well as identify new betas and innovations that propel growth. We have a rapidly growing e-commerce and digital marketing program, and this is an opportunity to both develop and apply your skills. This position is located at our Torrid HQ in City of Industry, CA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implement and manage SEO solutions for Torrid to grow Organic traffic from Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.).
- Assist in developing, executing and evangelizing organic search strategy including updating website content and metadata.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities.
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical performance metrics (page rank, conversion data, traffic trends, bounce, etc.).
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site/store traffic and revenue, driven by research, competitive intelligence and analytics.
- Audit site architecture, navigation and creative for search engine accessibility and drive implementation of improvements in partnership with IT group
- Leverage social networking platforms/services for link building
- Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Partner and coordinate work with outside agencies as required.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative discipline
- 3-7 years of demonstrated SEO experience; strong familiarity with industry standard SEO tools
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
- Previous experience with optimization of large, user-generated content-rich, eCommerce websites strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- e-Commerce experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task; work both independently and in a team structure; have sound judgment and business acumen
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, macros)
- Familiarity with search, bid management, and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Kenshoo, Marin)
- Familiarity with digital display advertising across social and ad networks, and the associated vendor landscape.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, weekly on-site physician, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more