Perry Ellis International is seeking a Digital Intelligence Analyst for our headquarters located in Miami, FL. With today's burgeoning technologies, connected customers and use of social media, a firm grasp of competitive pricing and assortment analytics is critical to companies to maintain a competitive edge. Today's device-hopping customers interact with brands across multiple touch-points, from web to mobile to social channels - across the entire customer life cycle. Digital intelligence is the practice of continuously optimizing customer experiences with data, analytics and insights.This position will help our company remain competitive as well as help to maintain pricing consistency and have a strong hold on the evolving market.
* Collaborating and understanding the direction of the business and analytics needs
* Price comparison: search our competitor's sites and compare price points online; collects pricing from detail pages, shopping carts, etc.
* Provide accurate, updated and timely information in a clear, concise manner
* Develops process for product variations such as size, color or prices
* Provide action plan to appropriate team members
* Apply digital intelligence to product development and customer support/experience.
* Analyze competition and provide recommendations based on findings (pricing, site merchandising, product innovation, etc.)
* Keep up with consistent evolution of customer's expectations and others as required
* 3-5 years experience; e-commerce and/or retail planning preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
* You are constantly evaluating the status quo, proposing and advocating for new ways to increase value to business
* Comfortable working with internal teams
* Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
* Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.