SAVE THE DATE!!!
Aquent will be exhibiting at the StyleCareers.com Fall Fashion Career Fair in New York.
Face-to-face interviews will be held on Thursday, October 26th, 2017 at Penn Plaza Pavilion from 2pm to 7pm. Visit http://stylecareers.com/career-fair for more details.
Our client is looking for a talented Senior Digital Designer specializing in High Fashion/Beauty/E-Commerce/Cosmetics so have your design chops on deck! In this role you will support the digital team contributing the design of unique content, participate in brainstorming and creative synthesis for projects, generate assets based on undeveloped and existing creative directions, and work on multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deliverables are achieved on time while maintaining the highest quality of designs.
• BA degree in Graphic Design/related field or equivalent work experience
• Must possess excellent layout/design/production skills/photography skills
• Ability to produce effective ideas under tight timelines
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Must be organized and self motivating
• Work in fast paced environment
• Excellent typography
• Needs to have a strong foundational type/design eye
• Fluent understanding of current social and digital trends and technologies
• Passionate and knowledgeable about Brand Development and understands client interaction in the shopping path
• Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and organizing files
• Experience in beauty