Digital Copywriter - Fortune 500 Fashion Company
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Aquent will be exhibiting at the StyleCareers.com Fall Fashion Career Fair in New York.
Face-to-face interviews will be held on Thursday, October 26th, 2017 at Penn Plaza Pavilion from 2pm to 7pm. Visit http://stylecareers.com/career-fair for more details.
Digital Copywriter (Fashion)
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: 3 months (possible contract to hire)
Location: San Francisco, CA
**A Fortune 500 Fashion Company is seeking a Digital Copywriter in San Francisco **
This copywriter will create content that adheres to pre-established brand standards and work alongside Creative and Marketing team leads to strategize and execute marketing copy, primarily for the eCommerce channel.
- Create original, engaging, informative copy with the intention of increasing product sales, brand authenticity and consumer awareness. Deliverables include landing pages, videos, blog posts, SEO content, etc.
- Contribute copy to additional marketing channels as needed: signage, emails, regional toolkits, print, radio and special projects
- Work closely with Global Copy Director, Art Directors, Project Managers, Designers as well as partners in Marketing, Merchandising and SEO
- Present work to peers, partners and management in a clear, compelling, professional manner. Where appropriate, include research to support chosen strategies
- Minimum of 3-5 years of digital copywriting experience in corporate retail/apparel/fashion. Preferably in a global consumer environment or alternatively in a fashion editorial role
- Understanding of how to write content for fashion retail, eCommerce, digital marketing and video and the varying parameters each medium requires
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Basecamp, Workfront or other project management tools preferred
- Deep knowledge of the apparel/retail competitive landscape and fashion trends
- Detail-oriented and meticulous proofreader of your work and colleagues’ work
- Flexible in responding to changes in business priorities
- A positive, solution-driven attitude
- Ability to work under creative direction and respond positively to feedback on your work and presentation
- Ability to work independently and autonomously when needed
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under competing deadlines and prioritize workload appropriatey
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend messaging hierarchy to communicate effectively
- Comfortable with working in a collaborative, team-oriented, open office environment
- Compelling presenter