DESIGNER - WOMEN'S ACTIVE / LOUNGE / SLEEP
New York based private label company is looking for a Designer to work on Women’s Active/ Lounge/ Sleep. This is a freelance into permanent opportunity.
- Executes the seasonal design development process from given concept to delivery. Creates & executes trend right product that meets the sales, customer and market needs.
- Ideally familiar with Active/lounge/Sleep
- Can design accordingly to the line plan & within our price points.
- Can research and identify trends. Help develop fabrics & research competitive markets.
- Knowledgeable with knit fabrications.
- Creative with a great taste level & design esthetic.
- Extensive knowledge of fit and garment construction.
- Creates illustrator sketches. Maintenance of designs in PLM systems.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office, Adobe products, PLM systems & Mac computers.
- Maintains updated Design Product sheets ( Merchandise boards ).
- Daily communication/follow up with oversees offices.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment, and can adjust well to change.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detailed oriented.
- Works well and collaboratively with all cross-functional partners. Team oriented.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Contribute positively to our team dynamic.
Follow us for employment opportunities, industry/company news and events.