Designer- Print Pattern, logo, CAD Graphics Designer needed for a healthy luxury retailer
Stellar temp opportunity with our client, a healthy, global, luxury, American based commercial retailer with accolades for their edgy and cool runway ready, Atelier designs that have focus on both Women’s and Men’s apparel, accessories and fragrance. Looking to interview and start asap.
The Designer-Print & Graphic is not so much about the technical work. The person must be comfortable with the technical aspect of the job, but don’t need anyone purely technical. They want someone who is good at graphics as well as print.
Primary Purpose: The Designer - Print & Graphic will be responsible for computer aided design work – textile, pattern layouts, logos, and graphics – from concept to finish. The position reports to Print Studio Design Director and will collaborate with the team.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Design to...
• Create prints through original work or purchased files, clean and color separate the artwork and create repeats
• Create CADs of prints for in-house presentations
• Create mill ready art packages for multiple categories and labels within the house (both sampling and production)
• Work proactively according to development calendar, to stay ahead of timelines
• Serve as resource to internal partners, sharing the Adobe expertise and passion for technology
• Responsible for all CAD work (textile, pattern layouts, logos, graphics) from concept to finish, including all edits/changes.
• Manage workload from conception to production.
• Ensure presentation boards are updated with most accurate art and information.
• Process duplicate pattern requests for design teams.
• Review print strike-offs of pattern submits
• Partner with cross-functional departments within design, product development & materials
The accomplished individual will possess...
• 3-5 years of textile design work experience, in accessories &/or apparel market
• Degree in Textile Design, Graphic Design, or related field
• Must be highly proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop user, additional proficiency in Pointcarre a plus
• Must be skilled at hand drawing and CAD
• Highly-developed elevated taste level and sensitivity to color balance
• Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate as a team player
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to change
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented – excellent calendar adherence and ownership
• Excellent time management skills
About Adecco: We are the trusted “go to” Industry leader in Creative and Marketing staffing solutions. We have an impressive portfolio of unique and well established, client, partnerships, across vast indices. This affords us the ability to connect people to exciting and dynamic, employment opportunities daily. We are a boutique, house, subsidiary, under the larger Adecco staffing umbrella. Adecco has over fifty years of experience as a staffing partner with over 450 locations in the U.S. and putting to work on average, 70,000 people per day with a presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. Adecco is an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits. For more on Adecco please visit https://www.adeccousa.com
If you possess the above mentioned skills and experience, please send your resume and link with samples for consideration.