DESIGNER - Kids & Women's
Company Description: Well known accessories company specializing in footwear and handbags
- Responsible for development and design of line(s), detail spec sheets for prototypes, lots and confirmations from concept to final execution.
- Track development of confirmations and update spec sheets as needed.
- Maintain and update line sheets, material recaps and sample requests.
- Coordinate with overseas office, ordering materials, approving materials and supervising sample lot production.
- Select colors, materials, linings and ornamentation for individual styles.
- Responsible for prototype corrections, correcting ornaments, correcting colors/leathers.
- Overseas travel to conduct technical corrections to last and constructions from first prototype to confirmation and approval samples.
- Work with technicians to make confirmation base corrections.
- Maintain knowledge of fashion trends, shop market, attend trend meetings and leather shows.
- Work with design team to create moods for the season (color palettes, prints, materials etc.)
- Prepare design presentations and present line to buyers.
- 3-5 years of kids or women's footwear experience
- Bachelor's Degree in design
- Strong hand sketching skills
Salary: Based on experience
JBCStyle is the leading full-service search firm owning the niche industry of fashion recruitment. Our expertise is in corporate and retail roles worldwide.