High Point Design is a one stop destination for all hosiery products including socks, tights, slippers, legwarmers and much more. The company holds some of the most recognizable entertainment and character licenses in the world, along with an assortment of seasonal, fashion, and fun novelty lines under the Jacques Moret label. In addition to these lines, the team fulfills the private label requests for all retail partners.
Full- or part-time design internship position available during normal business hours, 9:00-5:30
As a design intern at HPD you will work closely with the design assistant under the direction of the Creative Director. You will be involved in meetings with the license team, sales team and/or licensors.
• Assist in organizational projects to help the team work more efficiently.
• Provide support to designers by tagging and pinning pre-production samples to boards.
• Organize licensor and licensee approval paperwork.
• Support in the creation and organization of showroom books.
• Assist in creating CAD planograms for sales team.
• Create socklet samples to send to buyers.
• Currently pursuing a degree, associates or higher.
• Proficient with Mac
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
• Organized and detail oriented
• Eager to learn
• Positive attitude