Our client, a Leading Home Fashion Company, is actively seeking
a vibrant and savvy Design Assistant to support the role of the
Design Director in New York City.
As the Design Assistant, you will assist the design department
with product design and creation of technical packs. The ideal
candidate is a proactive powerhouse with a keen eye for detail
and a collaborative team-player.
• Coordinate with lead designers to help execute bed mappings,
layouts, artwork adjustment, color work and design of
• Prepare Pre-Techs for overseas offices
• Create and maintain final Technical Packs for overseas sample
• Assist in creating and assembling presentation boards as per
• Support team with seasonal Trend and Market Week research
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design/graphic design or related field
• Minimum 2-5 years of design related experience
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Complete understanding of PC or Mac based operations
• Solid verbal and written communication and relationship
• Strong color and print sense
Please submit your resume for consideration.