DESIGN ASSISTANT - Accessories
Design Your Future at PVH
Design Assistant-Accessories- Calvin Klein
POSITION SUMMARY: The Design Assistant – Accessories supports the Accessories Design Team through organization of seasonal information via visual compilations, drawings, and content summary. Assist in Product Development and Design process.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assist design team in the conception of seasonal mood/direction boards
- Assist design team with sketching the men’s, women’s fashion accessories
- Assist design team with specs for leather goods and hardware
- Render sketches in materials and color detailing digitally
- Hardware design/development follow up with developer in NY / China
- Work with NY product management team to coordinate sample handling for cross -functional teams
- Building and maintaining a raw material / hardware library
- Building and maintaining a spec library and organized shared drive
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 Years of accessories design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accessories design or equivalent.
- Strong hand sketching skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign
- Hard work ethic
- Works well in a team
- Ability to multi task
- Eager to learn
- Quick worker
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.