DEPARTMENT MANAGER, MEN'S - RALPH LAUREN CHICAGO
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four
categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For over
45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have
been consistently developed across an expanding number of
products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope – The Department Manager will ensure a
consistently memorable customer shopping experience for the
department, while generating meaningful revenue and positive
operating profit for the store.
- Responsible for sales and profit performance in store.
- Responsible for achieving store shrinkage goals and for the
establishment and implementation of both new and existing loss
- Works with the General Manager to establish and achieve sales
and margin goals, develop operating budgets and monitor
performance. Partner with Visual Presentation team in regard
to merchandise presentation.
- Responsible for training and supervision of store staff to
maximize sales and profit performance.
- Directs the execution of Ralph Lauren's promotional strategies
and programs, assuring that they support Ralph Lauren's Retail
sales, marketing, and profit objectives. Regularly visits
relevant competition to maintain an awareness of store
performance issues and market trends.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of Retail Management experience.
- Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the
management and development of staff.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the