The Demand Planner will be responsible for contributing to the management of the demand plan for assigned brands. Collaboration with Sales, Planning, and Production, as well as Forecasting software will be utilized to assist in the creation of accurate forecasts, which will allow us to achieve the highest level of customer service and quality of inventory. Provide analysis to help develop Sales, Product Development and Purchasing plans to meet the divisions’ strategic and financial objectives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Creation and maintenance of detailed records of all forecasts as well as various reporting tools in Excel, Microstrategy , ACS , Demand Solutions and JDA
- Manage all forecast codes on the sku level and maintain with accuracy
- Support maintenance of forecast accuracy at 75% - 80% by using historical trends, secondary data, input from business partners and statistical forecasting methods to create a quality forecast for designated area of responsibility.
- Analyze actual performance to the forecast and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Prepare and support Monthly Demand Review Meetings
- Prepare and support monthly collaboration meetings for key accounts to align demand and ensure successful executions of various programs (introduction, maintenance, termination)
- Responsible for various administrative and reporting functions within the Forecasting department.
- Provide Ad Hoc analytical support to multiple departments and Senior Management for business decision making.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years in forecasting, supply chain, retail planning, or other relevant industry experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Experience in supply chain software preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated individual with a solid attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain accuracy in all work
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.