CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Prescription Lenses)
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The Customer Service Representative handles calls from new and existing business clients regarding a variety of requests in an efficient and effective manner. The Customer Service Representative uses knowledge of Luxottica products and services and excellent customer service skills to address issues, provide support, offer information, and place orders to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers incoming calls and processes orders.
- Resolves customer complaints, troubleshoots issues to determine best path for resolution.
- Correctly documents customer interactions and tracks call types.
- Maintains support service levels and upholds Luxottica’s Customer Service standards.
- Owns follow up with customers to resolve inquiries regarding order status, shipping status and stock availability.
- Takes inbound phone calls for up-to 90% of assigned shift.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in customer service, hospitality or call center environment
- Excellent telephone etiquette, including the ability to communicate with confidence in a clear, professional speaking voice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated listening and comprehension skills
- A clear team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult customer situations
- Excellent time management skills – must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Strong PC skills including MS Office; Word and Excel
- Ability to navigate information systems and internet
- Higher education degree
- Previous experience using SAP
- Previous experience in the optical industry, full knowledge of Luxottica’s optical products and a strong command of the industry language
- Bilingual Spanish or French