Are you ready to explore the corporate side of retail? The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our brands include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX. We at TJX understand that both our customers and the talent pool from which our Associates come are increasingly diverse. Our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other, our vendors and our customers. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates and customers to create both a diversified mix of talent within TJX and a diversified mix of merchandise within our stores. We consider the unique views and opinions of our Associates to be key to our growth and success in the future.
***Located in Marlboro, MA***
Shift available: 9am-5pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Off- Thursday and Sunday
Answer toll free customer service calls and correspondence, including letters, fashion show requests and/or internet e-mails. Field customer questions, resolves standard customer complaints, documents information into the call tracking system and ensures effective communication at all levels. Provide support for monitoring Facebook and Twitter to respond to customer comments/ questions to encourage a higher level of engagement and for additional assistance as needed
* Respond accurately, promptly and effectively to all forms of customer communication, including phones, letters, and internet e-mail.
* Resolve difficult and sensitive customer issues in an objective and timely manner, using problem solving and negotiation skills. Communicates with Regional Vice Presidents, District Managers, Store Managers and Home Office personnel to resolve problems and answer questions.
* Document customers and store information into call tracking system.
* Promote a positive Company image to support Customer Service objectives and mission statement.
* Compose personal replies to customer letters and/or e-mails and maintain assigned reports.
* Respond to phone inquiries or written correspondence regarding fashion shows for assigned Regions. Decide whether a request meets pre-determined criteria. Communicate with Store Management regarding the date of show and organization involved. Document information in the call tracking system and follows up with the necessary correspondence (i.e., planner and letter). Document information/feedback received following the show.
* Updates customer addresses for the Loyalty Program and adjusts reward points as needed.
* Makes sound judgment calls that align with the brand, escalation and customer service policies for social media customer related issues
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and capable of moderating a high volume of inbound content
Minimum skill requirements:
* Proven conflict management skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Good listening skills
* Organizational skills
* Prioritizing skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* PC knowledge
* Knowledge of T.J. Maxx and/or Marshalls policies and procedures
* Typing skills
Minimum experience required to perform this job.
* 1 – 3 years of retail customer service or call center experience
What's In It For You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9, you'll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.