We are JBCStyle, (http://www.jbcstyle.com); the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries. With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Seeking a Customer Service/Help Desk Representative for an E-commerce Apparel company in Los Angeles!
We are looking for a skilled individual with Help Desk and Troubleshooting experience to provide world-class service and support to our growing numbers of brands and retailers using our web and iPad app. This individual will be responsible for ensuring client issues are responded to quickly, issues are analyzed and escalated as necessary, and clients are satisfied with the service. We pride ourselves on offering the best solution & service to its customers, and this individual must be passionate to work with customers and take pride in becoming a product expert who wants to solve the customer problem efficiently and effectively.
• Manage high volume of customer incoming tickets & phone support.
• Troubleshoot app issues or bugs that are raised by clients or internally.
• Test issues to replicate what a client might be experiencing and how to produce.
• Become an expert and understand the ins-and-outs of our web and iPad app to best serve client needs in both technical and non-technical fields.
• Be a champion of world-class customer service, and have a passion for delivering a high quality customer experience.
• Entry level position; 2-4 years in the workforce
• BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
• Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment
• Extensive knowledge of current IT concepts, issues, practices, methodologies and trends
• Experience working with operating systems to establish monitoring and logging procedures
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts, Operating Systems, and browser technology
• Knowledge of Firewalls and Proxy servers
• Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written forms externally and internally
• Good working knowledge of, or, expertise in JIRA a plus
• Understanding of SaaS, CRM, ERP, and mobile software is a plus
• Above all else, able to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success!