CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Job Description: E-commerce Company
Location: Redwood City, CA
- Handle all customer order resolutions and one of exception cases
- Manage all forms of customer email and our online instant chat communication channel
- Participate in our weekly product meetings to inform the tech/product team about new product features, bug fixes that should be launched in order to facilitate a seamless customer experience.
- Participate in monthly product and inventory planning meeting and discuss your key observations
- Participate in any other ad hoc projects that may need your expertise and involvement.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience as a customer success/service associate and/or a related function at a home decor, lifestyle brand is a must.
- You MUST be someone who enjoys talking to customers and helping them with their questions
- You're patient with customers, in answering their questions (over phone or emails) and never trying to cut short the conversation and make customer feel they didn't get a satisfying answer and never push hard for sales/closing the deal.
- Excellent communication skills and very strong at clienteling.
- Very comfortable with all channels of communication - be it phone, emails or online chat.