CUSTOMER SERVICE / ALLOCATION - Infant Bedding and Accessory Company
Our client, a Leading Infant Bedding and Accessory Company, is actively seeking a sharp and professional Customer Service/ Allocation Specialist to join their team in Los Angeles.
In this pivotal role, you will use your extraordinary communication and analytical skills to handle customer service related tasks. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver and have a powerful passion to help the customer.
- Manage allocation and order entry including reviewing orders, handling customer communication regarding orders, inputting changes to orders, allocating inventory, invoicing, and reviewing open orders
- Monitor answering phone calls, resolving customer issues and handling issues in an appropriate manner
- Take on additional office administrative responsibilities including managing office supplies and scanning documents; ad hoc as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required!
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with allocation and order entry
- Experience with A2000 Software and EDI is a plus!
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, specifically with customer service
- Prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines and deliver top-notch results
- Keen eye for detail and highly organized
- Superb analytical and data entry skills
- Autonomous, proactive, and collaborative
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office specifically Excel
Please submit resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.