Our client, an interior design firm, is seeking a Creative Coordinator to join their creative and innovative team! The Creative Coordinator position is an exciting opportunity for someone with a minimum of 2 years of experience supporting a team with administrative support.
Salary: $45-50k (DOE)
Position Overview: The design team needs a right-hand to assist them with general administrative support and to assist with projects. They need someone with a creative mindset who is proactive and thinks quick on their feet to assist with whatever needed. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn from ground up about interior design, architecture, construction, and working with top global clients. This is a full-time position.
- Creative Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the director and team of designers with administrative duties
- Responsibilities include anything from coordinating meetings, booking travel arrangements, and managing expenses
- Creative Coordinator assists with special projects as needed; the team is always working on fast-paced projects under tight deadlines
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are a huge plus
- Creative Coordinator will be the liaison between directors, design team, and external clients
- 1-3 years of experience providing administrative support to a team in a creative environment
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Proactive and has the ability to be quick on their feet
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Health, Dental, 401k, PTO, Sick Days and a great team to work with!