The Controller is responsible for financial and accounting management of the Calvin Klein Collection department, and ensures compliance with accounting and company policies as well as delivery of annual budget.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work with department managers to compile annual budgets and oversee results throughout the year with regular updates to reflect the latest financial estimate.
- Supervise department staff and review work product including journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Manage the monthly close and review financials statements (P&L and Balance Sheet) ensuring compliance with accounting and company policies.
- Report and explain variances between actual results and forecasts.
- Coordinate with internal foreign offices to obtain their latest funding estimates as well as communicate their allocation of shared production expenses.
- Oversee collateral billings and work with the account team to update estimatea regularly.
- Manage and coordinate the CK Milan and CK Japan foreign offices financials, budget, estimate and actuals.
- Prepare year-end audit work papers and interface with internal and external auditors to answer questions.
- Manage the IT system (Media Ocean) used to track advertising expenses and billings.
- Special projects as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 7+ years’ progressive experience in Accounting/Finance environment within the apparel industry.
Degree in Accounting and or Finance
MBA and or CPA preferred but not required
Skills: Proficiency in Excel, HFM, SAP and Media Ocean
Good communication and management skill
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation